From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing the loot

4 posters

Go down

Sharing the loot Empty Sharing the loot

Post  Algared Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 am

Barak Daas wrote:"Agreed, we are sharing the high value easy to carry stuff" says Barak, with that he tosses a small pouch "Some silver coin and a ring" and then adds to handaxes to the piles [OoC: IIRC that is 234d of loot]

Not sure what your OOC at the end refers to Jonathon, In coin with Borryg, Vidar, Algared and Kugald I count 250d in coin.
plus the broach 25d (assuming the one Vidar has has some religious value not counting it at present), necklace 9d ring and note for 360d.

Giving a total so far of 250d in coin, 360 in bearer's note and 34d in jewellery.

How much coin was in your pouch and whats the rings value (or were you saying the 234d was what you were adding.)

I would also suggest from the clothing we liberated we all replace old with new even if it is from the pile.

Question to Neil.

Also are Erdrick and Thorin, although MIA being considered or are they taking the view that what they gathered is theirs. As this will also determine the size of the splits.

By GM - Erdrick and Thorin have got their loot and do not need to be included in the sharing of your loot
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Sharing the loot Empty Re: Sharing the loot

Post  Algared Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:17 am

"Kugald, if we are pooling the loot, wouldn't a guard who watches our camp warrant an equal share anyway? Although I would be loathe to reduce our strength in the feild by having any as camp guard, though we may at one time draw that duty for the host."
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 am

With the loot sharing, erdrick and thorin looted, but haven't pooled in and are currently MIA, and been recalled to Cunate for service. I think that we leave them out of the calculations for divisions. We could also take there cut and leave it in a party pool, for party expenses.

Also, If we are saying the bearer note is also Cunates share, 360 devalued depending upon where it is redeemable if its a Kaldorian note It could be worth as little as 150d, though if its say redeemable from Skorri Daas then the value would be 360d. Thus we could just leave it earmarked and when the combined loot total is 3times the notes value we then worry about extra shares for Cunate.

Who else has mathematics, Algared has but only at the occupational opening level. Anyone else?
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:10 am

Algared wrote:Not sure what your OOC at the end refers to Jonathon
I meant that Barak's loot amounted to 234d assuming I had remembered the values correctly.
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Sharing the loot Empty Sharing the loot

Post  Barak Daas Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:41 pm

When we've all gathered and settled down to cooking the midday meal, Barak says:

"We need to share out the loot. The silver coins are easy, we have seventy-nine of them: that is thirten each." Barak gets out his own purse and counts out five pennies "I think we're agreed I can keep the pendant for an extra penny each" he adds his coin and divides the pot in to six equal shares of 14d each.

"I suggest we add the gold coin to that monier's note to be shared out later, unless Kugald has the tools to divide it fairly in to six."

"Now to the armour. I will keep the armour and wear it, but only if I join the front line replacing Algard or Jurri who were injured in thr last fight. If you want me to stay at the back using my speed as a reserve and to use my bow, then the armour will only restrict me. Then I suggest Vidar dons it and fights along side Kugald to make the core of our line, or Jurri should wear it to protect him from more bashes."

"I will keep the helm if no one objects."

"So does anyone want these kurbul vambraces? Vidar? Jurri? Algarad?"
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Kugald listens to Barak and nods.

"I agree." He picks up and looks over the gold coin, handing it around so everyone can see it. "I've heard of gold coins, but that is the first I've ever handled."

"Are we in agreement? We split the silver coins. The gold goes with that parchment thing and we turn them over to the Jarl at the end?"

"Vidar, Jurri...which of you do you think would benefit most from the mail byrnie?"

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jurri Grebel Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Kugald Daas wrote:"Vidar, Jurri...which of you do you think would benefit most from the mail byrnie?"

Jurri nods towards Vidar, "From what I've seen, Vidar has far more zest for battle than I. Unless matters are truly desperate, I have a different purpose here than in the shield wall and should be attending to it."
Jurri Grebel
Jurri Grebel

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 am

Jurri Grebel wrote:
Kugald Daas wrote:"Vidar, Jurri...which of you do you think would benefit most from the mail byrnie?"

Jurri nods towards Vidar, "From what I've seen, Vidar has far more zest for battle than I. Unless matters are truly desperate, I have a different purpose here than in the shield wall and should be attending to it."

Then we seek to replace myself and Jurri in our front line. Though at least neither of us is as wounded now as we were... so who is filling our front line, and if its another fight like the last I fear I'll be drawn into the line anyway for we were in danger of being flanked.'
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down