From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Menglana

3 posters

Go down

Leaving Menglana Empty Leaving Menglana

Post  Barak Daas Sat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Algarad says: "I somehow think that ultimately if we want to be free of the Dagan's boot about our necks that we'll ultimately need to leave fair Menglana."

Barak replies "You know I think you might be right Algarad. I was thinking on our return perhaps we should convince Cunate to let us be an embassy from him to the King. If Daaslund is to survive free, then we will need the King's help. If the King refuses perhaps we can sail to Orbaal or Chelemby - I hear there is plenty of opportunity for adventure and treasure there."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Leaving Menglana Empty Re: Leaving Menglana

Post  Kugald Daas Sat May 01, 2010 11:52 pm

"Clan Daasen in Orbaal are a junior branch of Clan Daas. I hear there is still much opportunity in Orbaal. For me, a new land would mean an opportunity to establish myself as a master with my own weaponcrafting business. I would have to speak to my brother, sister and mother. They worry about the fate of my father and brother who have already disappear a-viking."

TTYL

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Sun May 02, 2010 2:14 am

"Hrmm, and if all the young men go a viking who'll be left to defend fair Menglana. It's a nasty situation to be sure. Leave to escape the jackboot and have opportunity for success but know that as we do we leave our homes and families with less to defend them."

Algared's remark mirrors his mood he sighs deeply shifts his pack and continues his march half listening to the conversation.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugald Daas Sun May 02, 2010 1:12 pm

"True Algared, however if the young men left, then rather than fighting, perhaps the Daas would choose to switch allegiance to the Dagen without a fight, saving our families the inevitable looses in battle."

- Kerry
Kugald Daas
Kugald Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Sun May 02, 2010 2:16 pm

"If the king won't defend Menglana then the Daas can't do anything. He can waste men's lives or he can surrender. It all depends on what happened to Storzar's army. If they are in Dasslund there is a last change at a counter attack. We could take our families with us if we go, though personally I don't think the Dagan has much interest in harming the common families."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down