From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryndis Serewyn (mka Chrisstine Lagge)

+3
Meldun Jarlaka
Eijryk Orbaason
Bryndis Serewyn
7 posters

Go down

Bryndis Serewyn (mka Chrisstine Lagge) Empty Bryndis Serewyn (mka Chrisstine Lagge)

Post  Bryndis Serewyn Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:32 am

I'm Chriss Lagge, living in Roseville CA with my husband and our two children.

Like many of you, I work in the IT group at my company, but unlike many of you I'm an unglorified accounts payable clerk (shorthand: I pay bills). I'm what's known as a "user", mostly spreadsheets... but married a computer repair geek.

I've been gaming since the early '80's, mostly D&D variants. I've also played a little Shadowrun, Cyberpunk, Harn (of course), Wraith, Rifts, Amber and something else I'm sure I'm forgetting. D&D 3/3.5 is what I mostly play now tabletop, because it's what the locals will play. If only I could get someone to run Harn... but Dono lives too far away.

I'm new to the PBF concept, so please let me know if I faux pas.

Humorous game-geek aside: In the sentence above where it says "clerk" I had initially typo'd the word "cleric". Would be more humorous if I was playing the "cleric" this time (since that's what I tend to play)...

Thanks Neil for inviting me into your world (or at least your interpretation of it), and thanks Dono for pointing me over here!
Bryndis Serewyn
Bryndis Serewyn

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Bryndis Serewyn (mka Chrisstine Lagge) Empty Re: Bryndis Serewyn (mka Chrisstine Lagge)

Post  Eijryk Orbaason Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Welcome 'aboard' to you too Chriss!

So do you and Donovan know each other?
Eijryk Orbaason
Eijryk Orbaason

Back to top Go down

Bryndis Serewyn (mka Chrisstine Lagge) Empty Re: Bryndis Serewyn (mka Chrisstine Lagge)

Post  Meldun Jarlaka Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Chriss actually introduced me to Harn... esh? When was that? Back in the late 90's? Early 2000's? It was an amazing group, and I still cherish playing that game in that dark living room. But I don't miss that spider that crawled up onto my bag during the game. Showed my true colors as I screamed like a 10 year old girl. Embarassed
Meldun Jarlaka
Meldun Jarlaka

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Excellent - I have enjoyed my time here so far. Hope you do as well.
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigrun Surenaal Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Welcome!
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

I just looked at your character profile. What we lost in Kugald we certainly got back in spades with Bryndis!
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryndis Serewyn Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 pm

well.... I'm a shieldmaiden, and if I want to make sure to STAY a shieldmaiden, I have to be a pretty tough shieldmaiden.

I also agonized over my character sheet for almost a week, thinking I must have done something wrong because... WOW... then I finally realized none of the rest of you were "base fighters", and I felt better! ;-)

it is only the second Hârn character I've ever made... and I did it all by myself... so please don't be afraid to point out possible flaws...
Bryndis Serewyn
Bryndis Serewyn

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:16 am

As far as the old hands are concerned having someone tough in the fight will be a blessing indeed as will having a priest. Having another hunter will i'm sure be handy as well. looking forward to having you all join our throng.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey - having a bunch of Orbaalese will make Bjarni happy whatever they do. Now I just need to check if we have family fueds or anything in canon:)
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:41 am

I was beginning to think Barak was going to have to be a front line fighter (again). I am glad to have someone to hide behind.

Welcome to the group.
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 pm

I like this orbaleese fighters in the front rank muhahaha
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Meldun Jarlaka Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Aw man... I'm starting to get that 'used' vibe, and we just got started.

Last edited by Meldun Jarlaka on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Meldun Jarlaka
Meldun Jarlaka

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:42 am

LOL ahh well, I have had my time in the front line. Hopefully in a fight we will all fight and gain honour of course now we have to fight doubly hard how else will Jurri who is writing the lay of the party hear of our glorious deeds Smile
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down