From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the boat

3 posters

Go down

At the boat Empty At the boat

Post  Algared Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:59 am

Algared will put on his gambeson and cloak for warmth and protection from the elements. And then settle down to his routine of meditation once he and Barak have finished talking and deciding whether a watch is required.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

At the boat Empty Re: At the boat

Post  Barak Daas Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 am

"Well Algarad, I am pleased that the boat is in a good state. The wind has changed direction - I was worried that it would act with the tide giving us very high water which might have refloated the boat."

"So shall we both stay? We can keep each other company. Or I can return to the thranhall with Kugald."

If Algarad is too deep in his meditations to answer - Barak will stay.

Last edited by Barak Daas on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:19 am

GM wrote:Post by GM This vessel has not hold. It can store what cargo it carries amid the crew working area. This is only a small section below the deck for ballast. It is where any water would pool if there were leaks and as such means it is not good for storing anything.

The boat has a total depth of 6ft there is no room for a hold substantial enough to accomodate a person.
GM
GM
GM

https://menglana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:13 am

GM wrote:there is no room for a hold substantial enough to accomodate a person.
[OoC: Yeah, that is what I thought... a 24" navik wouldn't have a hold... but it was worth a try ;-) Barak is used to sleeping it rough, though next time he might go for the thranhall if offered.]

Algared wrote:...once he and Barak have finished talking and deciding whether a watch is required.
"There is no need for a watch. We both need our sleep. What is there to be afraid of in a friendly thran?" Says Barak whilst tucking his hunting knife in to his bedroll.
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down