From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reposted in right place. Plan of Attack

3 posters

Go down

reposted in right place. Plan of Attack Empty reposted in right place. Plan of Attack

Post  Bjarni Daasen Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 am

Post Bjarni Daasen on Sat 13 Apr 2013, 18:06

Bjarni will gather the group and the senior NPC boat crew for a discussion.
We are two days from Pelyn. We don't know it the Stahler fleet has left port or not, or what sort of progress they are making. I am asking for suggestions as to how we find out their intentions. I think that if they see we are Daas and try to stop us returning, then that will show us one way or the other. Ideas?
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

reposted in right place. Plan of Attack Empty Re: reposted in right place. Plan of Attack

Post  Barak Daas Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:12 pm

"The trouble may be, that once we are sure of their attentions, we will no longer be at liberty to tell the Daas. We would know, but he still wouldn't. It might be better to pose as something neutral in the hope we can get the infomation and yet still be free to report back to Dasslund."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

reposted in right place. Plan of Attack Empty Re: reposted in right place. Plan of Attack

Post  Bjarni Daasen Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

"I had a similar thought - why I wanted us to look like a crew of mercenaries seeking a better deal"
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 pm

"That should work. It gives us a reason to approach a large fleet, rather than just running away."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Svardkell Holg Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Bjarni Daasen wrote:"I had a similar thought - why I wanted us to look like a crew of mercenaries seeking a better deal"

"I can help with this plan if you wish. I have a rather intimate knowledge of being a Mercenary, you see."
Svardkell Holg
Svardkell Holg

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:20 pm

"Sounds good. Bjarni, perhaps you'd want to make Skaveld your temporary master-at-arms if it comes to any talking. Do we, tge crew, have stuff that obviously identifies us as Daas? We wouldn't want a lot of links to the Daas if we are searched."

[OoC due to his previous animosity for clan Daas Barak won't have any obvious Daas marked gear - all his jewellery and weapons are "neutral" (though some may have Dasslund marker's marks]

"If we're easily identifiable as being Daas we may need a story of why we're now seeking work as hired swords rather than defending the home land."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Bjarni Daasen Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:42 am

[OoC - Sorry I have been dealing with family crap for the last week or so. Damned real life interfering with roleplaying]

"Why I wanted easily removed Daas symbols on shields scraped off. I am hoping that we can find a fishing boat that may have news from further down the fjord. They seem to be still heading out this far away from the war."
Bjarni Daasen
Bjarni Daasen

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 am

"You ask, and you are answered. Look yonder ... There is a sail."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down