From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Initial Attack

+2
Barak Daas
GM
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Initial Attack - Page 2 Empty Re: Initial Attack

Post  Barak Daas Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:51 pm

The reason I am asking is that the beach us to the north, but the posts say people are going to the east :-)

I would have thought that if people are just fleeing they would be going in random directions and at random times. However, a horn signal caused them to break-off and they all went the same way - which seems like a prearranged signal to rally/regroup.

I presume the "leader" who ordered the horn sounded, also ordered the boats burned too. Hence, tt would seem logical that they would have arranged a rally point, and one that was not going to back them up on the beach with no way off. Regrouping in the east of the thran gives them a whole new set of homes to burn; as well as allowing a retreat along the road to the east, destroying a few more thrans enroute to their own line. Casualties will be high (assuming the Daas follow) but if your only concern is to destroy, then...

Last edited by Barak Daas on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to make it easier to read/understand what I am trying to say ;-))
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigrun Surenaal Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:37 pm

An updated map would certainly help.
Sigrun Surenaal
Sigrun Surenaal

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Initial Attack - Page 2 IbanvaalRetreat

Scattered throughout the meadow are the remains of the Ibanvaal attackers some dozen or so still remaining....
GM
GM
GM

https://menglana.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2