From Across the Water
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner in the Meadhall - 6 Saraju 720TR

4 posters

Go down

Dinner in the Meadhall - 6 Saraju 720TR Empty Dinner in the Meadhall - 6 Saraju 720TR

Post  Meldun Jarlaka Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 pm

After eating his meal, Meldun drinks his mead and talks with a few of the locals, telling stories of life in Orbaal to those who will listen. Seeing Algared taking a short rest from his writing, Meldun will excuse himself, grab an extra mead, and take it to Algared.

"You need a break, Algared. Drink this." Meldun says as he drops the drink directly in front of him. Taking a seat across from Algared, glancing at the script on the papers as he does so, he continues, "You've been at this all day. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Meldun Jarlaka
Meldun Jarlaka

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Dinner in the Meadhall - 6 Saraju 720TR Empty Re: Dinner in the Meadhall - 6 Saraju 720TR

Post  Barak Daas Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Assuming there is a point where the party are together and not totally surrounded by others, Barak will say: "I saw a strange thing today; Meldrin and Skorri deep in conversation. Now that is unusual in itself, but, it was where I saw them. Alone, a mile outside than thran, in the wilds. Very close to Algared's glade in fact. I can not remember encountering either of them so far out of the thran before."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Dinner in the Meadhall - 6 Saraju 720TR Empty Re: Dinner in the Meadhall - 6 Saraju 720TR

Post  Bryndis Serewyn Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm

"Perhaps they ventured out to see this... thing... which is blocking the river," Bryndis will offer politely. "I don't know who this Madrin is you speak of, but you have mentioned Skorri often enough, and intimated that his business will be impacted by the blockage."

[edited to correct name; statement stands Wink ]

Last edited by Bryndis Serewyn on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name correction)
Bryndis Serewyn
Bryndis Serewyn

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

[OoC: That is a typo, it should be "Madrin", he was a PC in the original party]

"Madrin is the son of Tersi the scribe, he is a wyrdsman." [OoC: IIRC]
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:43 am

Having been drawn from his studies briefly inoder to eat Algared joins the table and says of the strange meeting "That is strange, you know Madrin accompanied this band for a while and considers Skorri his enemy, on our first trip abroad to Froyahiem. He was fairly divisive then and left us soon afterwards. I dont think he liked having Kugald as leader. He is certainly no friend of ours or I should say mine at least. For he is responible for having taking the desire to see the Daas regarding the Boat becasue I wanted advice regarding what permissions would be required and who in Clan Nildrom we'd need to see. And where did we find ourselves in a full thing.

My father may be merely complaining he has lost out and seeking advice on how to recoup his losses in the law.. but I find his hatred of Madrin would have made madrin the last person he desired to deal with. Maybe they are the spies we were suppossed to find. Though knowing the losses of goods and life incurred by the elemental it is possible they scheme.
If not for the safety of my mother and sister I'd gladly... Most likely my greedy coin hording father and Madrin will not be meeting for my welfare" Algared shrugs.

Last edited by Algared on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Algared Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:22 am

Meldun Jarlaka wrote:After eating his meal, Meldun drinks his mead and talks with a few of the locals, telling stories of life in Orbaal to those who will listen. Seeing Algared taking a short rest from his writing, Meldun will excuse himself, grab an extra mead, and take it to Algared.

"You need a break, Algared. Drink this." Meldun says as he drops the drink directly in front of him. Taking a seat across from Algared, glancing at the script on the papers as he does so, he continues, "You've been at this all day. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Algared looks up and thanks Meldun taking the offered drink and taking a few sips from the cup, before talking quietly to the priest.
Algared
Algared

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Barak Daas Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:23 am

"If they are spies then we should follow up on it. But those two are not likely bed-fellows though they have one thing in common - they both serve themselves first. However, I also wondered if they were curious about the whirlpool. If they were it is strange that they have only just visited it. Any way, I thought it worthy to pass on."
Barak Daas
Barak Daas

Character sheet
Birthdate:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down